Here, you’ll find a wide range of tools and resources to help with your career planning and development, including; downloadable tools, links to other useful services and programs available on the RPNAO website, access to Ask a Career Counselor and more. And as part of their memberships, RPNAO members also have free access to personal guidance regarding continuing education or career planning.
RPNAO also offers helpful resources to support your career planning and job search:
- Career Directions Assessment Tools
- Resume Tips
- Resume Sample
- Sample Cover Letter
- Outline for a Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Interview Tips
Ask a Career Counsellor
Ask career questions to the RPNAO Career Advisor and receive a direct response by email. You can also use this option to request an appointment.
The ‘Ask a Career Advisor’ feature is always available to take your questions. Notification will be sent to assure you that your career question has been received.
Career Counsellor Services
RPNAO offers free personal career guidance services to all members. Some of the counseling services offered by our staff are:
- Resume and cover letter tips,
- Guidance with interview preparation,
- Support developing individual career plans (based on the Career Directions self learning modules available in September)
- Guidance with continuing education options to support your career plan,
- Guidance navigating the RPNAO Job Board, and more.
- How to Contact a Career Advisor:
RPNAO office hours are Monday to Friday, excluding statutory holidays. Telephone: Local Calls 905 602-4664 or toll-free in Ontario 1 877 602-4664.