The following four (4) documents must be included in your completed application.
1. Application Form
The Application Form must be completed and signed (typewritten signatures are not acceptable). Veuillez cliquer ici pour la version française. Outdated versions of the Application Form cannot be processed. The Application Form is a fillable form. Applicants will require an up-to-date version of Adobe Reader to use this file. Please download the form before you enter data, otherwise the data you enter may not be saved.
2. Proof of Payment
The Proof of Payment (receipt) of the education to be reimbursed must be an official document from the education provider that shows the applicant's full name, date, the course (or workshop, conference etc.) name or code, and the base tuition or registration fees paid in full.
3. Proof of Successful Completion
The Proof of Successful Completion of the education to be reimbursed must be a passing grade report, course certificate, transcript from the educational facility or printout from a student-based web service. A certificate of attendance is required for conferences. The Proof of Successful Completion must show the date and the applicant's full name.
4. Void Cheque or Direct Deposit Form
A void cheque or direct deposit form
- Incomplete applications will be declined.
- Applicants must use the Application Form currently posted on this website (outdated versions of the form cannot be processed).
- Completed applications must be received within 90 days of the education finish date.
- Due to a high volume of submissions, we are not able to confirm receipt of applications sent by fax, mail, or email. Applicants are required to keep copies of their application forms, supporting documents, and fax confirmations or courier/registered mail receipts (if applicable) for verification.
Please submit applications by fax, email, or mail to the contact information provided below.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to a high volume of submissions, we are unable to confirm the receipt of applications or provide updates about the status of applications over the phone. Applicants will receive a notification by email as soon as the application is processed. Our goal is to provide status updates within an estimated six (6) weeks of the date of receipt of the application. However, due to the high volume of applications, it may take longer than normal to provide applicants with email updates.
Registered Practical Nurses Association of Ontario
Nursing Education Initiative
5025 Orbitor Drive, Building 4, Suite 200
Mississauga, ON L4W 4Y5