RPNAO Membership Renewal Reminder
If you haven’t already renewed your membership, please renew now. RPNAO memberships are due to expire on June 30th.
You’ve worked hard to become an RPN. Protect and enhance your career by renewing your professional association membership today!
It’s important to keep your membership current. As an RPNAO member, you’re entitled to benefits like:
• Professional malpractice and liability insurance to protect your livelihood
• Big discounts on workshops, seminars, publications and our AGM and conference
• A subscription to our quarterly magazine, The RPN Journal
• Advocacy for your rights to rewarding work environments
• Discounts on your home and auto insurance
• Education and Career support and programs
• Valuable networking opportunities
• And much more
• Securely Online Renewal, simply log in with your username and password.
• By mail: 5025 Orbitor Drive, Bldg. 4, Suite 200 Mississauga, ON L4W 4Y5
• By fax: (905) 602 4666
• By phone: 905 602 4664 ext. 0
• By e-mail: Scan and email the fillable application form to email@example.com
The insurance that comes with your RPNAO membership goes above and beyond the College of Nurses requirements and includes access to your own legal counsel, typically not provided through other insurance.
Joining RPNAO is fast, easy and secure. Renew now!
RPNAOCategory: General NewsDate: Friday, June 24, 2016