Respected, knowledgeable professionals playing a vital role in Ontario's health care community
Optimizing RPNs' professional practice for a healthier Ontario
Our Objectives Are:
- To advocate for RPNs in diverse settings, resulting in optimum client health services through policy, legislation and regulation.
- To advocate for quality, respectful working environments for RPNs.
- To enhance the professional competencies of RPNs by ensuring the research, development and delivery of quality educational programs.
- To promote the benefits of membership to RPNs in order to ensure a strong and unified professional voice.
- To promote a closer working relationship with other health & related organizations.
"Professional. Respected. Essential. Ontario's RPNs"
The RPNAO 2012-2016 Strategic Plan is available here.